- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Watchy collects the following data:
- Personal identification information, in the form of email address and postcode. These are only used to fulfill your product tracking subscription.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Watchy the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a tracking order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Watchy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your product subscription order.
- Optionally email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Watchy securely stores your data in database systems located in Europe.
Watchy will keep your order tracking data for a maximum of 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automatic means.
What are your data protection rights?
Watchy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Watchy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Watchy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Watchy to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Watchy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Watchy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Watchy's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Watchy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
For further information, visit https://www.cookiesandyou.com/.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology to deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Watchy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Monitoring – Watchy uses these cookies so that we recognize the actions you carry out while on our website, with the aim to improve your user experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Watchy has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.